At Holy Rosary, we have pastoral care, well-being support group consisting of Paul Wilkinson (Principal), Jo Thurley (Deputy Principal), Mandy Antoniadis (Learner Diversity Leader), Chantel White (Wellbeing), and Megan Gerrish (Pastoral Care).
The following activities and programs are on offer:
- Welcoming new school families and Kinder to School Transition
- Grade 6 Leadership Groups,
- Maintaining the school Memorial Garden
- Parent Morning and Afternoon teas,
- Alternate lunchtime activities in the Library each day
- Community Care Program
- Seasons for Growth Sessions
- Classroom sessions as required
- Attendance monitoring and support
- Meals and support to families when in need
Pastoral care and well-being support group is also responsible for implementing and ensuring the Child Safe Standards and Framework are implemented and acted upon at Holy Rosary Primary. For further information on these standards and policies please see Child Safe policies on our website.