Holy Rosary School Promotes our Core Values and Achieves Excellence in Education within a Caring Faith Community.
Our Graduate Outcomes
At Holy Rosary, we expect graduating students to be:
- Committed to a relationship with God (live according to Christian values and a Catholic Tradition)
- Excited about, and committed to, on-going learning (have a strong social and academic foundation)
- Motivated and skilled to take an active role in society (have developed Leadership Skills)
- Hope-filled, gracious and joyful (celebrate the Gifts of the Holy Spirit)
- Respectful of all life - self, others and the environment (we take responsibility for ourselves and are accountable for our actions)
- Confident and resilient (we know our own sense of worth, and that of others)
- Reflective and forgiving.(display tolerance and reconciliation)
Our Vision Statement
- We are a Catholic school that honours a strong foundation of faith; reflecting the teachings of the Gospels and the Mercy charism.
- We are an inclusive and welcoming community which accommodates and celebrates diversity.
- We model the values of integrity, resilience and respect in all aspects of school life.
- We are educationally rigorous and engage positively in a complex global environment.